If you’re going to climb a mountain or cross an ocean that’s never been charted, you’re going to want some friends to be beside you in your trek. People who will save your life when the rope breaks or teach you how to read a compass. Not only that, you need somebody to help move you out of your comfort zone into the lives of others.
And guess what? They need you to do the same for them.
- STEVE & ANGIE ANDERSON | Children Welcome
Time and Location
Steve & Angie Anderson’s Home | Wednesday’s | 6:30-8:30PM
- MEN’S BREAKFAST (Learn More …)
- NEW COMMANDMENT MINISTRIES (Learn More …)
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP (Learn More …)
- MEN’S DINNER (MONTHLY) (Learn More …)
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org