If you’re going to climb a mountain or cross an ocean that’s never been charted, you’re going to want some friends to be beside you in your trek. People who will save your life when the rope breaks or teach you how to read a compass. Not only that, you need somebody to help move you out of your comfort zone into the lives of others.
And guess what? They need you to do the same for them.
DISCOVERY HOME GROUPS
Various Locations throughout the Treasure Valley
Childcare is available for most groups | Interested? Contact us!
Group Leaders: Steve & Angie Anderson
Would you like a safe place to practice listening to the Holy Spirit and practice gifts of the Spirit? Would you like to build deep meaningful relationships with members of your church family? Would you like to explore God’s word in a dynamic interactive small group? Groups are forming now. If you are interest in connecting through a group like this, sign up today.
(Please click on “Learn More ..” for more information)
- THE POWER OF PRAYING FOR YOUR ADULT CHILDREN (Learn More …)
- MOMS AND TOTS PLAY GROUP (Learn More …)
- SCRIPTURE DODDLE (Learn More …)
- DISCERNING THE VOICE OF GOD (Learn More …)
(Please click on “Learn More ..” below for more information)
- MEN’S BREAKFAST (Learn More …)
- NEW COMMANDMENT MINISTRIES (Learn More …)
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP (Learn More …)
- MEN’S MONTHLY DINNER (Learn More …)
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org