Think about a time that God was clear in saying something to you but you let your but get in the way. But I don’t have the finances, qualifications, etc. But it’s uncomfortable, seems risky, etc.
- How many gifts, blessings, or opportunities have you denied from God because of your unwillingness to go “there”?
Does your grumbling and complaining – even if you think its justified, outweigh how much you talk to God about it?
- Do you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself?
Are you following and trusting God with your whole heart in all circumstances? Do you believe there’s no other way besides his way forward?
- What’s one practical area of your faith journey that you can work on this week?
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
- What gifts/plans/opportunities does the Lord have for you? Are there certain things he’s been clear about and placed on your heart?
- Take time to pray about it!